3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, Sleeps 8
Inside the Townhome
Namast'ay in Port A Townhouse is a highly desirable end unit with windows on all 3 sides with a great view of the dunes. You are so close to the beach that you can hear the waves on the front and back balconies!
Open the door to Namast'ay in Port A to find a half bath downstairs, along with an oversized living space with ample room for your guests to relax on the 2 chaise lounge chairs or 2 comfortable sofas. The kitchen and dining area are also located on the first floor. The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, granite counter-tops and cabinets fully stocked with all culinary essentials. Serve a platter of fresh Gulf seafood at the beachy dining table with seating for seven. A convenient bar-top counter transition the kitchen in to the dining area. The living area is just beyond the dining table for open-concept vacation living at its best. Everyone can share the big, open living space but still find alone time!
Upstairs you will find three separate bedrooms, each with their own en suite bathroom.
Claim the indulgent second-story master with a king bed, flat screen TV and its own private, furnished balcony. The second bedroom has a plush queen-size bed and large closet. The 3rd bedroom offers a twin-over-twin bunk bed, along with a third twin trundle bed. The walk-in closet contains a full-size crib, changing pad and plenty of toddler toys. There is also a pack & play available for use.
The front balcony is just beside the bunk bed room and stair well. The balcony has stunning views of the dunes, as well as the townhome complex. It contains seating for all your guests and is fun for sitting, chatting and feeling the sea breeze! The viewing tower is off the main balcony and does have a ship's ladder to the top where you can take in an ocean view. The 2nd floor also contains the full size washer and dryer for guest use.
Check out our house manual and guidebook in this link.
- This vacation rental townhome is located in an ideal spot just a 2-minute drive from the beach!
- This beautiful townhouse is on 11th Street which is THE place to stay when visiting Port A for a great vacation!
- It's in the golf cart zone, meaning you can walk to the beach in about 10 minutes, or drive a cart, ride a bike or take your car to be there in half the time!
- You’re also just minutes to downtown Port A. Enjoy local shopping and dining.
- To really impress the kids in your group, make a trip to the new Schlitterbahn Amusement Park, a 20-minute drive away.
The Meridian Complex
- Guests love this complex for its location, pool and the large space for everyone to enjoy! Namast'ay in Port A truly is the best townhouse in the complex!
- There are 2 compact parking spaces available - 1 in the garage and 1 in the driveway in front of the garage. Limited additional guest parking spaces are available.
- The community pool and hot tub are located just a few doors down from Namast'ay in Port A.
Additional Policies and Features of the Townhouse
- Children are encouraged at Namast'ay in Port A; however, there is limited childproofing. We ask that you supervise children at all times.
- We ask that no children go up to the tower and all adults be extremely careful when using the ladder. Use of the ladder is at your own risk.
- NO SMOKING in the townhouse or on the deck at any time. This is a non-smoking property. $500 fee will be added if smoke odor is present in the home.
- Guests will have access to all of the property except for an owners closet in the garage and a cleaning closet near the front door.
- Namast’ay in Port A provides a digital and hardcopy of a guest manual and guidebook that not only details all the necessities of your stay, but also makes local suggestions on dining, shopping and excursions.
- The two parking spaces for Namast’ay in Port A are for compact cars. In the summer, additional guest parking spots in the complex are limited. Due to these parking challenges, many guests find golf carts more accessible. Please refer to our guidebook for local suggestions on golf cart rentals.
- This home is professionally cleaned between each guests stay with products approved by the EPA for use against COVID-19.
- A Bose bluetooth speaker is available for guest use
- Boogie boards, sand toys, umbrella and beach chairs available for guest use
- Wi-fi is available to all guests. All flat screen TVs are connected to an AppleTV to allow for streaming. Live local TV and cable is provided through Youtube TV.
- Upon booking, you’ll receive timely communications about your trip from your hosts. Access to your professionally cleaned and sanitized home is also convenient with our keyless locks. An access code will be emailed to you prior to your stay.
- If you need anything prior to booking, during or after your stay, please inquire! After check-out, we look forward to hearing from our guests about their five-star stay.
- Our goal at Namast’ay in Port A is for you to Slow your Pace and Enjoy Every Moment.
Wireless Broadband Internet
Credit cards accepted, Accessible 24/7, Children welcome and Smoking not allowed
Kitchen & dining
Charcoal grill BBQ, Blender, Child's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster and Water purifier
Deck chairs, TV (Cable) and TV (Satellite)
Parking & facilities
Parking available, Parking included and Parking lot
Pool & spa facilities
Internet & office
Wireless Broadband Internet
Heating & cooling
Air conditioning, Ceiling fans, Central heating and Heating available
Bathroom & laundry
Clothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine, Hair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Bathtub and Bed linen
Carbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher and Smoke Detector
Credit cards accepted
Smoking not allowed
Check in: 04:00 PM
Check out: 10:00 AM
We are pleased you are considering to spend your vacation in our beach home, Namast’ay at Port A. If you have any questions about booking or throughout your stay, please feel free to message us.
We purchased this family home in 2021 as an escape from city life as we primarily reside in Austin, Texas. Krista is a veterinarian and Travis owns his own landscape lighting company, Outdoor Living Enhancements. The recent pandemic made us realize how much we missed traveling. However, despite that love, traveling with two young kids was such a hassle! Although any guest will be comfortable in our home, we did tailor several features to be more accommodating to those traveling with children.
Being well traveled ourselves, we know what a host should do to create a comfortable guest experience. Our goal at Namast’ay in Port A is to offer five-star accommodations so that you and your guests can Slow your Pace and Enjoy Every Moment of your vacation.